2010/01/18

Opulent necklace

Listening to baroque music always puts me in a funny mood. I think of all the big palaces, the incredible amounts of money used for decoration, dresses, churches...

So, being in this "baroque" mood I made a really opulent necklace myself.

I won't wear it because it's just too much for me *grin* but I think I know someone who would be perfect for this necklace.

I used my beloved stone pieces, black roccailles, lilac artificial stones and an artificial "pearl", 4 hämatit cubes and pink and silver wire.
All in all the necklace contains 8 seperate strings, I always put three together so I now have a necklace with 3 strings in different lengths.






And last week I made this necklace as a birthday present for a friend, using the same beads and added black artificial tear-shaped beads.
You can wear it as a bracelet too, if you have small hands ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen