2010/06/12

Summertime for Surferbabe

Haha, I went colourcrazy!
Due to longlasting problems with my back I can't kneel on the floor cutting out patterns.
So I "invented" a lot of "patterns" for dresses and skirts which contain just rectangles and simple stuff like that!

That way it's easy for me to cut.
Sewing and everything I can do on a desk goes ok with my back, so I tried to make the best out of this simple patterns.

And I have to say - I loove my new colourful dresses and skirts!

They are just so perfect for summer, my alter ego may be a surferbabe *lol*



Pink-Violet cotton Skirt





Red-Black Leo Print Cotton Jersey Infinity Dress





Venice Print Cotton Jersey Infinity Dress
(yes, that's gondolas and the doge's palace on the print *aaaaw*)





White-pink-violet striped cotton dress





Flower Print Cotton Jersey Dress







Have a nice Weekend!

1 Kommentar:

  1. ooh, pretty! ich mag vor allem das rote mit dem leo print. und den rock! steht dir alles ausgezeichnet!!!

    AntwortenLöschen