2010/11/28

something sweet





I just HAVE to post those pics.

On Friday a very good friend of mine threw a theme party: She and her roommate finally got a new kitchen. So the guests should wear something that remotely looks like something to eat. Or just bring food.
No need to say that I didn't want to go there just my normal self!

I thought about what to wear and then a friend and me came up with this idea: I dressed up as "something sweet". Like, you're sitting on the couch and then you think "hmmm, I need something sweet." Cupcakes, chocolate, sugar... like that.

Unfortunately I didn't think of taking pics _before_ going to the party. So, I dressed up at 6pm and came home at 2am - after standing in the street waiting for my cab for 15min.
Since it snowed a lot, my hair's all wet and my face shiny and my makeup a bit worn out, BUT still I think I look pretty cute.

So, have a look at a new me:
Princess denocte *grin*







I don't have any pics of the whole outfit, but I think you get the point.

I wore the same skirts and boots as in my "goodbye violin" outfit.

Hope you like it!

4 Kommentare: