2010/04/18

face behind the blog (and dogs.)

I just recognised that besides some really crappy pics I didn't post any pictures of the girl denocte here :)

That's me - recently gone "back to the roots" with dark brown hair (my original haircolour is darker, but it kind of washes out to soon :( ) and my new favourite hairstyle, pippi longstocking and bangs :) (ahaha, funny typo, I actually wrote "fangs" first)

The perfect dog on my side is a present from my boyfriend, trying to trick me into liking dogs. I have to say, it works. From being afraid of dogs I now tend to scream "oh look, a dog" in a happy voice instead of panicking!
(OK, most of the time I still hide behind my boyfriend. But it's getting better ;) )

"Uhm it's really hard to make this kissing pic when you have braces"

Isn't he cute?


So, watch here my steps to success:
Me with a dog. Yeah, it's tiny, and kind of not very dog-like, but it's a dog, hm? every dog counts^^



And yeah, it's sitting on my lap! How brave am I!



And I really got along with this boy too, who, let's say it, is a bit more... "dog" then the Chihuahua above.



Me proud :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen