2010/12/26

Merry Christmas! and the reallyreally easy christmas dress.


Merry Christmas to all my blogreaders!

I hope you all had a great time with you families.
In my family, christmas is a very important holiday. So it's also important to look nice :)
WEll, this year I kind of forgot, that I didn't really have a nice dress that would look good near a christmas tree and all the christmas cookies. So I thought I had to wear a nice pair of pants and some nice pullover.
Buuut somewhere around the 17th of december i stumblet upon this great fabric. It's just born to be a dress. Since its partly gathered/crinkled it's very elastic on this side.

So without much effort I made this very winterwonderlandy dress:







Butterfly :)


Fabric:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Was für ein toller Stoff! Steht dir super!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, der Stoff ist genial! Macht sich gut als Kleid :D

    (Niki)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schick!

    Falls du magst, habe ich hier einen Award für dich:
    http://centibastelt.blogspot.com/2010/12/ruhm-und-ehre.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Danke für die lieben Kommentare!
    Ich mag den Stoff auch sehr. hab noch was zuhause, aber gerade keine Idee was ich draus machen soll... *hmm*

    @centi
    oh danke!
    ich schau mir das mal an. das müsste ich doch schaffen, den einzubauen ;)

    AntwortenLöschen