2010/08/15

Quote: She's addicted to jam.

That's what my bf said, after taking a look at our kitchen:

In the middle of the night I simply HAD TO make a new batch of plum jam.
Again I did only use homegrown fruit, this time the old plum tree is standing in my grandparents' garden.
The fruit were really very ripe, so I didn't have time to wait till the next morning. Midnight jam-session XD
Out of roundabout 4,5kg fruit I made nine big jars and 3 little try-outs, unfortunately the lid doesn't close well enough on those cute little glasses :(
But my gran told me a little secret, and I hope I can use this old secret to fill my next jam (apple-cinnamon) in those darling little glasses.




2 Kommentare:

  1. yum! that looks so delicious.
    Hehe, I also do these things in the middle of the night ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ah, cool!
    And again, typo: prune is french, dear denocte. PLUM is english. aaah.

    AntwortenLöschen