2010/09/04

Alternative Princess


My sister graduated from High School this year.
Traditionally, in Austria there's a big formal for the students the winter before they graduate.
So - perfect excuse to sew a nice ball gown!
Since my sis and me always want things a bit different, we soon decided that I should sew her dress.
It contains about... 26 (?) metres of fabric... Because, idiot I am, I made a petticoat instead of a petti-crinoline-combination.
NEVER.EVER. EVER. AGAIN.

Well: There's the white tulle petti with pink leopard print lining (we're girls! there's got to be something pink!),
a violet satin skirt and a grey/silver organza overcoat with violet biasbinding seams, I'm very happy that I own an extra utensil for sewing this thanks,
and the corset, made from this wonderful black velvet with violet flowers and leaves and silver glitter on it *love*

Enough words, here are the pictures:





There's a skirt under the skirt under the skirt... omg - neverending tulle...



aha, that's nature... okay, and now?




And now some fun stuff:
Ever saw princess Leia with Dreads, Shades and arrogant face *grin*
We had so much fun!



1 Kommentar: