2010/09/01

I won ;)


Look what I've got!

Those who know me are aware of my situation and know that I had six quite rough months.

But somehow everything seems to, well, get better and my life is getting more and more „ordinary“ every day – the good kind of ordinary ;) that keeps you healthy and friendly and prevents you from doing stupid things.

Furthermore I'm so lucky these days!

Last week I didn't only win a pair of Esprit Jeans and got a job, I also won the great giveaway from talented Steampunk artist „LadyLamb“, who was featured in Marysews Blog.

I entered the contest and really won!

The price was a 13$ voucher for LadyLambs etsy shop. Although I couldn't really decide, all her stuff is just so cool, in the end I chose this beautiful and funny Airship gear necklace.

I loooove the idea!

Thank you so much, both of you!

I wore it yesterday and everyone was looking at the necklace.

I heard „where did you buy this?“ about 4 times ;) (Always proudly referring to you!)

Keep on doing what you're doing, you're doing great ;)


denocte

3 Kommentare:

  1. oh die kette ist sooo schön <3 die hatte ich auch schon ganz lange im auge :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I only saw your blog now (sorry) but I'm glad your life is getting better, even if slowly. I've been unemployed for some time and I know it's difficult to deal with it.

    I'm sooo glad you liked the necklace :D
    Thank you for posting about it in your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @marysew
    ja, wundervoll!
    Und sie passt mir auch von der Länge her voll gut.
    *strahl*

    @ladylamb
    thank you :)
    i don't like it, i Looooove it ;)

    AntwortenLöschen