2010/09/29

I made the perfect bra...



... or at least I'm on the right track.

After about 5 tryouts I finally found the right basic pattern for a bra in my right size!
Yay!
I'm so happy!

Now I can sew a lot of fitting bras for myself.

Here's the first one, rather unspectacular but I like it:

What I used:
powernet for the cups
cotton fabric for the cups and the band
some lace with velvet flowers for the edges of the cups
a ton of different dessous elastics, band for the underwire, bra hooks and some ribbons and cute stuff.
If you want to sew bras or other dessous too, I highly recommend this shop: wien2002.at.
Nice prices and a loooot of stuff in so many colours!
Why am I so goth again? *lol*





On the left: I loooove my twin needle, it's so useful when sewing elastic things together. on the right: Me so proud - I didn't use my twin needle for those two seams (stitchings?) because then the underwire wouldn't fit any more. So I sewed them separately. And they don't look that crooked.


different elastic bands

the cute ribbon on the sides


the black ribbon with a tiny keyring with keys dangling in the middle *heart*

Yes, it's a cup!

And the beautiful fabric.

3 Kommentare: