2010/09/14

flowershirt and everyday skirt. and bag.


And on we go!

I bought this really vintage-y and kitschy fabric last summer, I think I wanted to sew a skirt. aaahm, I tried, it always looked grannylike. hm.
So I added some elastic band under- and overbust and a black velvet "belt" thingy: et voilà, totally wearable!

On the pic my sis is wearing the stuff, originally I made both for me.
Well. The top looks so much better on her... I think I'll maybe add some shoulder straps and give it to her. *sniff*

The skirt is a very simple pattern, perfect to wear everyday. What looks like green stripes are actually fabric straps and ruffles sewn onto the black fabric, I really had to have it! Looks spectacular without me having done anything special^^

Oh, and there's the matching tiny bag made from the same fabric, big enough for the important things (money, hankies, keys..) but small enough to fit into another purse if there's need to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen