2011/09/28

my little princess

On monday I made a baby sweatshirt and two bibs.
Very girly, very me, very PINK!

My cute little princess *heart*

It's my first baby jersey shirt, so there are still some little *hmm* bugs in it ;)
Like, sewing the overlapping overlock seam right in the back of the seam, where you can totally see it^^

But nevertheless I like the shirt. I used a pattern of some Ottobre mag earlier this year, provided by her mother.
She sews a lot of really awesome stuff too, I just provide some pink (and later a bit goth ;) ) material for the girls wardrobe!




And two not very spectacular bibs, I bought the fabrics in Helsinki especially for sewing "something cute" for the princess. They did have a lot of really cute fabrics for patchworking and stuff, but I don't do any patchwork (yet).


I reaally liked the Disney picture "kiss the frog". Note: Buy DVD!






I hope the mother and princess will be happy with my stuff :)


De.Nocte

1 Kommentar:

  1. Soooo cute!! ♥ Both the shirt and the bibs! Hach, very nice. I like the label that says Prinzessin too :)

    AntwortenLöschen