2011/10/02

cats are a huge help.

Yesterday I had to sew curtains. The fabric was really heavy and nasty, thick black fireproof molton. 
It really took me some organisational skills to manage the 30m² of fabric. 
 
But fortunately my cats were a huge help. They decided that every nasty fabric can be improved when adding some spoonfuls of cathair.


So, they threw one of the curtains down on the floor. For about 10 mins, nothing happened. Then Isaac went to the big pile of fabric and started sniffing it - ahaaaa, Marie was IN the pile! I kneeled down on the floor and saw a tiny bit of her nose.

Hilarious, so I fetched my cam. In the meantime, she started crawling out of her nest.
 


Isaac was very concerned. 





Meow.





Finally she managed to get out. Isaac still plays ancient egypt cat and doesn't move.





Marie walks into the kitchen, Isaac moves for the first time.



AND STARTS LOOKING FOR HER! 




Meow, lost my sister, meow!


Cutest Cats ever.

Oh, and the curtains are done :)
After doing some work for college I hope to find some time to do a few stitches on my dirndl.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hahah, deine Katzen sind so süß! ♥ Die sind echt lieb. Und wie er rumschaut.. hihihihi..

    AntwortenLöschen