2011/10/23

Nothing to wear, aaah!



It's getting colder and darker and autumn kinda looks like winter already.
And I just don't have enough warm clothes.
Very funny, considering I've lived in the mountains for some years... But I think I just wore the same pants day after day after day. And it was so much colder, I didn't need any of this cozy stuff, I just needed WARM CLOTHES no matter how Michelin-look-a-like I felt in them.

But I'm back in Linz, no more mountains for me (*sniff*) and I need nice and comfy clothes for temperatures around 10°.

I'm planning some trousers and I'll be buying leggings* soon, to wear underneath a couple of new skirts.


So, I need your help now. 
I bought this wonderful fabric last year, wool-poly-sth, really soft and cozy and soooooo nice.
I need a skirt.
Fabric + Pattern = skirt.
I've got the fabric, I want the skirt - I lack the pattern!

Any ideas? I don't need an existing pattern, I'll take drawings, descriptions, holograms... as well.

And if you know any easy (=fast and simple to sew) patterns for pants ;) Not to use with this fabric, of course.

And, if possible, it shouldn't exactly make my hips any bigger. But I think that's not really possible with a fabric this thick... But just in case ;)



(College really makes me sooo creative! I could study microscopy stuff right now, but I'm so into this skirt atm... ;) )





*the last time I wore leggings, I was in kindergarden. seriously. I hate them.
But I think "not freezing to death" is a nice occasion to get over with some childhood traumata...



Love,

De.Nocte

4 Kommentare:

  1. Der sieht kuschelig aus! Ich wäre für den Teddy Winterrock von NuS oder den Foxglove Rock.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ahhhh! I love the pattern!
    I like leggings a lot - because I hate tights since they never seem to be roomy enough for me. So now I'm wearing black leggings with shorts all the time and it's great. I even own some that you can wear when it's -10 degrees outside. Perfect. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ja, Foxglove Rock ist eine gute Idee. Was für ein Rock schwebt dir denn vor? Weit? Eng? Lang? Kurz? Ich könnte mir in dem Stoff einen Bleistiftrock mit passender Weste gut vorstellen. Nichts zu langes, der erschlägt dich sonst optisch. Schlichter Schnitt, weil der Stoff an sich auffällig genug ist.
    Was Hosen betrifft, hat Burda ein paar gute Schnittmuster, v.a. für meine geliebten Marlene-Hosen. Mach ein WIP, dann kann man dir auch Tipps geben. ;)
    Und Leggins... lol, da teilen wir ein Trauma. Aber als Strumpfhosenersatz Leggins zu tragen klingt ziemlich vernünftig... ob ich da wohl meine Abneigung mal überwinde, statt immer 3 Strumpfhosen zu schichten?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich hab jetzt mal einen schlichten Knielangen Rock im Kopf, oben mit Passe und dann einfach 2 Teile dran.
    Eng sieht doof aus bei mir. Also wohl eher oben eng, unten weit.

    Hosen, magst mir da einen Link geben?

    Ich hab mir btw heute eine traumhaft weiche Leggings gekauft, ganz ganz kuschelig.
    Und ja, ich hab bisjetzt auch immer Strumpfhosen geschichtet ;)

    AntwortenLöschen