2011/10/27

Thursday is knitting day!

Last week I had a lovely knitting time in college, and I thought I could make this a nice new tradition.
So from now on, thursday (= theory day) is my knitting day!

I love crafting when having to listen and learn in college. And don't get dizzy and my thoughts don't drool off at all.

So, yesterday I prepared my new project: Woollen leg warmers.
I knitted the first few centimeters up to the red part.

And today in college I added 29 more centimeters, yay!

I'm using very easy patterns only, so I can concentrate on the lecture and don't have to look at my knitting.



I think I'll have the first legwarmer finished after the next theory day!

Love, 


Denocte

1 Kommentar:

  1. Gefällt mir sehr gut und sieht auch schön kuschelig aus.
    Ich bewundere es übrigens, dass du nebenbei stricken kannst. Bei meinen Vorlesungen ginge das leider gar nicht, weil ich mitschreiben muss, aber ich würde auch gerne nebenher etwas Werkeln.

    AntwortenLöschen