2009/12/08

Beading for Secret Santa pt. 1

For this year's secret Santa in NuS I picked two wishes, both were wishes for some new beaded jewellery.
Since I have some severe problems with my neck, I can't sew these weeks, and beading is perfect. I can lay down, sit, stand - perfect, and I don't need to use much pressure on my right arm.
The first parcel was already opened, so I can show you pictures already, the second one will follow!

lilac.sweet.goth
The first jewellery should be something "goth", black, lilac, sweet and perfect to wear to e.g. simple shirts, oh, and it should be a long or short necklace.
Well, since I couldn't decide whether I wanted to make a long OR a short one, I just made two :)

Both of them, just to see the two different lengths:



For the long necklace I used silvery and purple wire, and I put black and lilac stones on the wire (fixing them on their place by using small black roccailles) before spinning them together to a long necklace. The pendant is made from a white/transparent synthetic bead, a lava pearl spun with silver wire and a long silvery wing of an angel.


For the short necklace I used the same technique, but instead of using the stones just on one wire, is now put them on both wires. And I added white/silvery shining beads formed like leaves in the middle of the necklace. The main "attraction" on this one is the big lilac/silvery bead, but I don't know what it's made of.



Both necklaces have a small label too: "Made with a smile" or "Made with love"


I really like the necklaces, and I was relieved when I heard that the person I made them for likes them too :)

Have a nice evening,

denocte

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen