2009/12/30

I introduce: Hermine and Hedwig

This is not necessarily "un hommage" to Harry Potter. But somehow those two names were the first ones to come to my mind when I was thinking of my now 2 (in words: TWO) precious sewing machines.

My dear Pfaff classic style fashion 1523, named Hedwig, was a christmas present 2 years ago. Since then she was always very nice and sweet, but also temperamentful and really girly. If I forget some tiny things (changing the needle btw) she always reminds me... But we went through a lot and our bond is still very tight. Being away from her always lies heavy on my heart ;)
Well, have a look:


And now, christmas 2009.
My sisters laptop broke down, so Santa brought a new one for her. And since he didn't want me to have fewer presents than my sister.... I could pick an overlock!
I decided to take the Bernina 1500MDA.
I passed the first tests, putting the right thread through the right needle and everything, and spent the whole day yesterday with trying it. her?.
Wonderful!
So, thanks to the old notebook or my sister, I give you:
Hermine


At the moment I'm planning a rather big project, where both of my dear girls will have enough work for some weeks.
I got tickets to Emilie Autumn in February, and so I'm already designing my "doll" outfit.
Those who know me are well aware, that I have neither the slight build nor the classiness fit for a turn-of-the-century doll, so this project will be rather funny.

2 Kommentare: