2009/12/08

Beading for secret Santa pt. 2

The second wish I picked was for a jewellery set of a necklace and maybe earrings.
Well, since I wasn't sure if I got the first one right, I made two sets :)

black.japan.green

The first one is made of this silvery wire I always use (I think its new-silver or something alike), with a pendant and earrings.

I braided the wire and used the silver-white leaf-thingies to stop the 4 swarovski pearls in a really nice emerald green.
The pendant itself is made from a ring-bead in green emaille with a flower on it. To me it's got some asian touch ;) Then there is a tiny butterfly and a black pearl and a silver bell.


The earrings are rather simple: White roccailles, transparent and green stones and then two white and black synthetic beads.

black.butterfly.lilac
The second set is lilac and has got its main focus on lilac butterflies :) unfortunately their colour seems very un-photographable. hm. just imagine, they are of a strong, beautiful lilac and a bit transparent :)

The necklace this time is made of the wire, spun together using just some tiny roccailles. The wisher wanted the necklaces to be simple with a pendant :)

The pendant: A lilac butterfly bead, a tiny butterfly, two beads alike the big one in the other necklace set (santa part 1), I don't know what they are made of.
The earrings: tiny butterflies, butterfly beads (a bit smaller than in the pendant), synthetic pearls in dark lilac and black and a tiny star

The colour of the beads is more like on this pic:

Thanks for looking,

denocte

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen