2011/06/06

Leaves of Lorien - Awesome Artist.


I've got a new necklace, and I'm seriously in LOVE!

I bought this gorgeous necklace from the awesome german artist Muriel Leland from "Die Perlenzwerge".
To have a look through her stuff just visit her gallery and shop.
Check out her shop, she's beading a lot of really great stuff there.

When she showed some pics of this very LOTR and goth at the same time I just new that this was destined to be _my_ precious *gollum*

The tiny leaves, the roses, the old clock (not functional although), and the earrings are leaves and roses too.




courtesy of "Die Perlenzwerge"

 courtesy of "Die Perlenzwerge"


 I'm in looove :)


denocte

2 Kommentare:

  1. Danke schön :-)
    Vor allem auch, weil es dir so gefällt :-)

    lg, Muriel von "Die Perlenzwerge"

    Ps: Dein Blog ist klasse!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke, ich bemühe mich dass er wieder ein wenig auflebt. Ich habe viel zu wenig geschrieben.
    Und jaaaa, es gefällt mir total!
    Ich brauche nur noch einen Anlass um es zu tragen, also, es muss ja kein Ball sein, aber was anderes als "zur Arbeit gehen" *G*

    lg denocte

    AntwortenLöschen