2011/06/26

Säumchentracht: It's a dress.

Well, I'm making good progress here. The Dress is almost finished:
Doesn't look very spectacular when just hanging around, but it looks really lovely when worn. I hope I can present a couple of new pics with me actually wearing it.

In the back I used a really great method to provide those tiny pleats. It's called "stifteln", there's a how to I wrote (in german) found on the NatronundSoda page. In the front the skirt has some rather large pleats.





Sun and Sea are getting along really well too:





At the moment I'm sewing a lot of beads onto the waves, I have to neaten a couple of threads on the dress and I'm waiting for the shops to open to buy "Fray Check" (for the waves) and those big hooks&eyes for the dress.

denocte

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen