2011/06/05

Summer lovin'

Since I never ever find pants that fit I'm a skirt girl for this summer.

So I made three very easy skirts, but nevertheless I like them and so I've got some pictures for you :)

The first one is, compared to the others, fairly ambitioned: I actually used a zip whilst the others do only have an elastic band in the waist ;)


It's made from this really great cotton fabric with really nice embroidery all over it.


 I was very lazy and used just an overlock stitching for the hems.


In the waist I added a zip fastener and two darts in the front and in the back, instead of doubling this part or adding lining I justused bias binding for a cleaner look.



The second skirt is dedicated to Spirit Amy, who kindly bought the wonderful blueberry fabric for me.






And the last one is my beloved "hippie skirt".
Veeery comfy, veeery nice. It's got a great length, you can do really anything wearing this skirt without having to bother insights or ruffling your hems up.
The length isn't very elegant, but I really really like it. It's great for travelling by train, you can sit hurled down in the chairs however you like and yet you're always looking decent.



The last fabric is really cute, I think it was designed to be a curtain one day, but it's so much cuter on my skirt ;)




3 Kommentare:

  1. das ist es, was ICH gerne noch können würde...nähen! aber dazu bin ich zu doof und rechnen kann ich auch nicht :-(

    lg, www.die-perlenzwerge.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke :)
    Zu doof bist du dafür sicher nicht, sonst könntest du nicht solch tollen Schmuck machen!

    lg denocte

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Den Rock mit dem Blaubeer-Streifen find ich ja cool! :)

    @Muriel: Ich dachte früher auch immer, ich sei zu doof zum Rechnen - bis ich dann mal ne Mathelehrerin hatte, die alles vernünftig erklärt hat, da hatte ich dann plötzlich ne 1 in der Abschlussprüfung! Also nicht aufgeben! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen