2011/06/28

meeow, the maharadscha himself.


Yes, I actually am sewing other stuff than my austrian dress too ;)

Or at least I'm busy planning other stuff.

I fell deeply and truly in love with those semi-low-cut sarouel pants. I'm always behind fashion. Two years ago, I hated them. Last year, I thought "well, if they fit, they can be cool, yeah..." and this year I'm totally addicted!
They are so comfy and perfect for hot summer days.

But wearing black pants only is a bit boring, so a friend bought those wonderful sari fabrics in Berlin *heart*

My cat Isaac is busy helping with preparing the fabric. Washing is totally unnecessary, he thinks they suit him quite well and he was really angry when I took them away at last...







So tired. Loosing a lot of hair on my new fabric must be really exhausting.


Denocte

2 Kommentare:

  1. Das Viech ist so fotogen! Die Pfötchen im letzten Bild... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dein Isaac ist auch ein ganz Süßer ♥ Meine Kleine liebt es ja auch am Stoff zu liegen, die Nixie nicht ganz sooo arg. Ist ja klar: Die Nixie ist braun-grau-cremeweiß getigert, die Loreley (die Kleine) weiß-rot. Klar wer auf dem Stoff liegen muss, oder? ;) Weiße Haare sieht man ja noch besser..

    Die Saristoffe ist wunderschön *.* schaut auch ur lieb aus wie der Isaac sich da reingewühlt hat. Bin schon gespannt auf deine Hosen!

    (Amy)

    AntwortenLöschen